LABOKLIN Service ID: 1210
EDTA-blood or heparin blood 3 ml
Complete Blood Count,
B cells (CD21+), T cells (CD 3+, CD 5+), t helper cells (CD4+), cytotoxic t cells (CD8+), Ratio CD4/CD8
- Cell populations are given in absolute numbers as well as relative proportions.
- Blood should be drawn max. 48 hours prior to testing.
- Dogs: suspect immune deficiency (e.g. hereditary T cell defects).
- Diagnostic aid in pyoderma, demodicosis, systemic Lupus erthematodes and Leishmaniasis
- Cats: Follow up of disease in FeLV and FIV
- Cats, dogs and horses: in case of recurrent as well as prolonged infections.